<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moving Progress

We'll be out of this roach hole by this weekend, and will be meeting with the landlady from hell this Saturday to sort our deposit out.

We anticipate that she'll try to cheat us out of our money to cover excessive electricity bills that the Arab fellows used, as they're the ones with air-cond in their rooms, and we're using a fan.

But I've decided to be all grown up about this. I will not let it ruin my week, I've got a good week planned.

I have free invites to watch the Transformers premiere tomorrow night, and a dinner invitation followed by a Double Take jazz session on Saturday.

I will let events act themselves out, and if I'm not happy after that, well, I'm only living a floor up and can always come down to turn on all their lights.

You know, really use the electricity that she'll be making me pay for.

:

Blogger Unknown said...

boil the kettle constantly...
but think of the environment too! :D

7:10 PM, June 26, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

in that case, i'll just put superglue in all the keyholes. :)

10:54 PM, June 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg ... you only have a fan in your room? good luck honey, i hope she doesnt get vindictive on you both x

5:06 PM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

al..i actually can't stand the cold (i wear a jacket and a shawl at work) so no aircond on most days is fine with me.

how on earth i'm gonna travel the world i don't know :)

but like i said, if she chooses to bully us, i'll not sit quiet. screw christian forgive your enemies philosophy.

9:14 AM, June 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no aircond? in malaysia? HOW???????

But you still hafta comeee tooo Austaliaaaa rememberrrr!!!

Good luck in moving...upstairs! How did you manage to find a place within the building still?

11:17 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

Like I said, someone loves me, plus I think the string of bad? luck finally decided to give me a break.

I can take no aircond on most days, like I said. I'm actually wrapped up in my blanket too :)

2:19 PM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is the new place? Is it like the previous one you were hoping to sabotage to get?

11:20 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

LC.. it IS that place. Long story. We sabo-ed it but it got taken up anyway.

But last week we found that it was up for rent again -- the guy who had taken it had to leave for home (one of the Arab countries).

And that's why I feel like a million bucks. Minus the rm1100 the landlady owes us.

10:45 AM, July 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's amazing, you got it in the end. See if it's yours, it's yours!!! No sabo required! :D

1:36 AM, July 03, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

but the sabo helped!
:D

If i didn't sabo, some other person would have taken it up instead, and that person might not have moved out so soon.

see, i was right to sabo!

1:11 PM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger Mirei Antonia said...

Do you get writer's block at work? How do you deal with it, especially when you've got deadlines to meet?

12:51 AM, July 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home