<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Crossing my legs

Roach problems here have gotten so bad that my phobia has soared to new levels.

Every time my shirt or shorts brush against my leg, I panic and proceed to look down my shirt, pat myself all over and skip around to make sure nothing's on me.

And convinced that I haven't checked thoroughly enough, I peel all my clothes off just to be sure.

I am also convinced that when my head is throbbing from work, it's not actually from work but a roach army moving about in my head.

I had a nightmare that roachies weaseled into my ear/nose/vagina and made base there, which is why I now sleep with my ears and face covered with a pillow.

And I wear very tight panties to sleep.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeee jijik nye....

10:28 AM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what tight panties can cause ???

Concave marks on your most favourite spot of your body. At least, that's my most favourite spot.

So don't.

You should get pest control QUICK!!! Before you run out of tight panties!!!

4:13 AM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

favourite spot... where?

there?

moving out. drastic measures :)

8:02 PM, June 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tagged!

10:33 AM, June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god had those at my place last year and i can't believe my landlord blamed us for being dirty!

i do the exact same thing when confronted with leeches ... except for the panties part.

7:41 AM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home