Is it.. no..... NO!!!!!!
I swear by My Little Ponies this is true: I can predict when the Akon song that goes 'nobody wants to see us together' is going to play on the radio.
The song just before that song, a migraine will start creeping in and by the time the song's opening 'Oh oh' chant starts, it would've become full blown.
And don't get me started about that 'umberella-eh-eh' one.
I think I might be psychic (but I really just hate the songs a lot).
The song just before that song, a migraine will start creeping in and by the time the song's opening 'Oh oh' chant starts, it would've become full blown.
And don't get me started about that 'umberella-eh-eh' one.
I think I might be psychic (but I really just hate the songs a lot).
:
I still like that Umbrella song but maybe cause I don't listen to the radio which has a tendency to make you HATE EVERY song that becomes TOO popular. hehe
Radio = evil.
Let's not get me started on Television. ;)
yea.. u trippin kim.. that umbrella song is dope. What's annoying is anything Sean Paul or Daddy Yankee sing/rap/talk/whine
Rihanna's hot!
u can stand under my umbrella.. ella.. ella.. eh.. eh.. eh.. =D
Radio is evil, and Umbrella..ella.eh.eh.. is just teaching kids to be stutterers!
Post a Comment
<< Home