<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 07, 2008

Flat.

I feel unusually thin and light at the moment.

This is probably because I've thrown up the only thing I've eaten today - two pieces of toast with butter and sugar.

Oh, and all the 100Plus I've drank.

Darling Moobs is making chicken stew, or was it soup (they seldom differ from one another*).



*I note that upon writing that, he hit me :P

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dearie,

hope all's well with you. and that you're feeling better when you read this.

you going somewhere? how come taking IELTS?

"Rat's ass"?? Hope you aced it. I kid =)

3:11 PM, April 08, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

hellloo

am okay. have, thus far, kept in lunch and tea :)

am applying for masters in sydney lah!

eh, early May you free? lets go makan!

7:30 PM, April 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home