Quiet goodbyes
I've been home for about a week now - and loving it!
Though I regret the fact that I haven't met up with any friends yet whom I assume are busy with work while I remain mostly unemployed, I can't say I haven't enjoyed not doing anything important.
I drift through most days; doing chores for my mom, helping my brothers with their lessons, talking to my dad and watching TV.
I take it all in slowly, keeping all the moments, every joke and meal shared, so that I'll have something recent to remember them by for the time that I will be away.
I know it isn't going to be as tragic as I make it out to be, Pisceans are known to over think things.
But it's hard not to wonder if taking such a leap, going back to the books, is the sane thing to do.
:
What's one year of books compared to er. 20? 30? years of work life eh?
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home