<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To buy or not to buy?


I've always loved taking photos but felt it too expensive a hobby to pick up, not to mention that I don't really have time for it in KL with a full time job.

But now that I'm going to Sydney, and will undoubtedly be quite free as I am only allowed to work 20 hours a week and there are only four subjects a semester, I am lusting after Nikon's D40.

Not being able to afford a brand new one, have found someone who wants to sell his for RM1300, which includes kit lens, a 1GB memory card and the shutter count is below 5800.

One thing Lainie said that struck me as being particularly true, "When you can't afford to do anything else over there, at least you can still take pictures."

This begs the question: should I?

:

Blogger FishBalls said...

YES DAMNIT YES!!

2:27 AM, June 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha yea you should get the camera...!!! although 4 papers at masters level is actually quite demanding!! Hahaha... you could have LOTS of free time still or none at all, depending on your diligence!!! Personally i had lots of freetime!! HAHAHA.

8:32 AM, June 11, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

Boyfriend's opinion doesn't count cause he's biased so hush you!

sam.. demanding ar?? die laaa...

7:31 PM, June 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home