Damn you, eBay!
I found this while browsing on eBay.

And I reaaaaaally, reaaaaallllly want it.
I had the exact Mickey Mouse Game & Watch as a kid but it fell into the stairs (it's a complicated piece of architecture, difficult to explain without elaborate hand gestures) at my relative's place and that was the end of it.
But the people who are selling it are letting it go at what I feel is a bit of a cut throat price of 35 pounds. Including postage, that'll be RM300 or so.
And with next month's move to Sydney (yes, it's that soon!), I don't think I should be frivolous and spend on things I don't need/ have space for.
Damn common sense!
And I reaaaaaally, reaaaaallllly want it.
I had the exact Mickey Mouse Game & Watch as a kid but it fell into the stairs (it's a complicated piece of architecture, difficult to explain without elaborate hand gestures) at my relative's place and that was the end of it.
But the people who are selling it are letting it go at what I feel is a bit of a cut throat price of 35 pounds. Including postage, that'll be RM300 or so.
And with next month's move to Sydney (yes, it's that soon!), I don't think I should be frivolous and spend on things I don't need/ have space for.
Damn common sense!
:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! we had that! and another one!! the egg droppping on the rooftop wan!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! maybe we should ask aunty hie to disintegrate her stairs and we go look for it.. :( that game so exciting wor..
eh wait, that WAS the chicken egg dropping game. :P
yaa
we had this one and the popeye one with the music :D
I WAAAAANNNTTTTTTTT!!!!!
:( but expensive le..
yaro :(
Post a Comment
<< Home