The night is too long
The editor talked to me today about my uni stuff, what I was going to do, when it would start and why I wanted to do it.
I think he was trying to fish for information to see if I could stay longer with the company.
I think he was trying to fish for information to see if I could stay longer with the company.
-------------
Talked to HR today, my last day at work should be the third week of the month, after taking account of the leave days I am owed.
Which scares me a little because it makes being unemployed quite real. I've never really been unemployed before.
My first job was in Kuching, a months after I finished my degree.
Then I quit that job and a month later, I got this one.
The thing is, during the one month in between getting a job, I had always known I would be able to (get a job) because I thought humbly (as in I constantly felt that I was undeserving of any job).
But now, I've got a bit of ego and I'm fear that God will punish me for my pride, for resigning even before I get accepted into uni.
So what did I do to salvage the situation? I went around to the editors of various sections and begged them to give me freelance work which I could do at the end of this month and sporadically in June.
So far, I've nabbed three profile cover stories.
So this is what a life with purpose feels like :)
Which scares me a little because it makes being unemployed quite real. I've never really been unemployed before.
My first job was in Kuching, a months after I finished my degree.
Then I quit that job and a month later, I got this one.
The thing is, during the one month in between getting a job, I had always known I would be able to (get a job) because I thought humbly (as in I constantly felt that I was undeserving of any job).
But now, I've got a bit of ego and I'm fear that God will punish me for my pride, for resigning even before I get accepted into uni.
So what did I do to salvage the situation? I went around to the editors of various sections and begged them to give me freelance work which I could do at the end of this month and sporadically in June.
So far, I've nabbed three profile cover stories.
So this is what a life with purpose feels like :)
-------------
Because I worked yesterday, I thought today was Tuesday.
Realising that it's Monday and there's still three nights of sleeping alone to go was really very disappointing.
Realising that it's Monday and there's still three nights of sleeping alone to go was really very disappointing.
--------------
My neck and shoulders ache really bad.
You owe me a very, very long massage.
You owe me a very, very long massage.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home