Grrr.
I gave the company my resignation letter and the required one month's notice today, although I haven't received my university acceptance yet (for those who don't know, I've applied to study my Masters in Sydney).
I just don't like my company much anymore (I do understand that whether I liked it or not will be the least of my problems if I'm looking into garbage bins for scraps of banana peel).
Tardiness frustrates me.
All forms and levels of it.
I hate it that people are late, don't do things when they've got time to do them and push it off until tomorrow. Which is usually fine, but not when tomorrow = deadline.
When you say you've "finished" something, that means there's nothing else to be done.
That means there are no more photos to take, forms to fill.
Anything other than that is merely almost finished. There IS a difference.
This does not do much for my rage problem, I can tell you that.
Iron man! Angry! Blast your head off!
God, or whatever it is you're called these days, please let me not be neurotic.
Thank you.
I just don't like my company much anymore (I do understand that whether I liked it or not will be the least of my problems if I'm looking into garbage bins for scraps of banana peel).
Here's to hoping that this isn't the one decision I regret when I'm old and decaying with tubes stuck down my nose.
--------------------
Tardiness frustrates me.
All forms and levels of it.
I hate it that people are late, don't do things when they've got time to do them and push it off until tomorrow. Which is usually fine, but not when tomorrow = deadline.
When you say you've "finished" something, that means there's nothing else to be done.
That means there are no more photos to take, forms to fill.
Anything other than that is merely almost finished. There IS a difference.
This does not do much for my rage problem, I can tell you that.
Iron man! Angry! Blast your head off!
--------------------
God, or whatever it is you're called these days, please let me not be neurotic.
Thank you.
--------------------
Blog banner courtesy of Moobs :) Lovely, no?
:
Yes very lovely.
*runs and hides from the angry neurotic*
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home