<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 11, 2008

Go shorty, it's your birthday (a month ago)!

I've finally compiled all the necessary documents, updated my CV, written the 300 word "Why I Want To.." essay and later will be sending in my application to study my Masters in Publishing at University of Sydney.

Cross your fingers, arms, toes, legs, plait your hair and pray for me that I get in.


------------


This blog has a serious lack of photos, which is why I'm putting these up despite having already uploaded them onto Facebook.



Super sweet! Some colleagues lured me up to our cafe with promise of Milo, then surprised me with a cake! But they spelt my name wrong :(




Had to cover my mouth because I kept on laughing and that blew out the candles.







I told Moobs about a week before my birthday that I was craving for Cuppacakes. He lied and said that he had called them, but they couldn't make the order in time.

Then he surprised me with them :)




Sister. SISTER!!






We had lunch at Paddington's House of Pancakes. I love this place!

Labels:

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

University of Sydney... NICE.

CROSSES FINGERS AND TOES. my bf's too.

20 toes and fingers.

Love love.

P/s: why so short? Study masters write 300 word essay? Study foundation write 100 essay? hehe.

5:51 PM, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

I think write short essay is harder than write long essay. Cannot ramble. Must control! >.<

I'm really, really scared they don't have any spots left.

9:25 AM, April 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home