<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 13, 2008

When he dreamt

Had a girl's afternoon in with my sister yesterday, eating lots of corn chips with lots of salsa, watched Superbad, and in the evening, had two bowls of herbal chicken soup.

Needless to say my digestive system was confused and as the soup was consumed about 10pm, and I went to bed by 12am, do the maths - I didn't have enough time to pee it all out.

Which resulted in my waking up in the middle of the night to go to the loo.

When I went back to bed, Moobs started cudding up to me.

And then, he started sucking on my shoulder with all appropriate sound effects.

AND he nibbled on it too.

Finding this... well, odd (come on! who does this sort of thing in the middle of the night), I woke him up and asked if he had been dreaming.

Looking extremely pleased with himself: "I was eating pie. It was very good."




O.O

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that is SO CUTE!!! pie!!! ;)

7:43 PM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

yup.

hey, do u see room for rent notices around your area?

when i come over *fingers crossed*, wanna stay in pyrmont, ultimo or hay market.

8:05 PM, April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home