Pots of rage
Hello,
I think I have rage issues.
You see, on Tuesday night I ordered Dominos and was told it would take 45 minutes for them to deliver instead of the usual 20 minutes.
I said okay lah.
Next thing you know, it's one and a half hours and the pizza hasn't arrive yet. And I called and waited and finally, it came.
The pizza was cold and I was pissed cause I was hungry so I filed a complaint on their website, thanking them for their bad service.
Then they called me and apologised and offered me a free pizza.
And because I am cheap that way, I was happy lah.
I just called for the free pizza. No one at the other end of the line seemed to have a clue as to what I was talking about, and after being put on hold for the longest time and finally passed on to someone to take my order, I thought "finally, my free pizza".
But nOoOooo. It's "RM58somethingsomething mam".
Then I gave up, told the guy to go fuck himself and hung up.
All this for pizza.
-_-;
Something is stressing me out. I didn't use to be so angry and rude and er.. foul mouthed.
I think I have rage issues.
You see, on Tuesday night I ordered Dominos and was told it would take 45 minutes for them to deliver instead of the usual 20 minutes.
I said okay lah.
Next thing you know, it's one and a half hours and the pizza hasn't arrive yet. And I called and waited and finally, it came.
The pizza was cold and I was pissed cause I was hungry so I filed a complaint on their website, thanking them for their bad service.
Then they called me and apologised and offered me a free pizza.
And because I am cheap that way, I was happy lah.
I just called for the free pizza. No one at the other end of the line seemed to have a clue as to what I was talking about, and after being put on hold for the longest time and finally passed on to someone to take my order, I thought "finally, my free pizza".
But nOoOooo. It's "RM58somethingsomething mam".
Then I gave up, told the guy to go fuck himself and hung up.
All this for pizza.
-_-;
Something is stressing me out. I didn't use to be so angry and rude and er.. foul mouthed.
:
hormones? :D
nOOOoo... that time of the month over already what.
It's the job. I'm nastier than I used to be too.. *boo*
I have tempers these days, when I was very err.. "docile" before.
uhhhhh how bout that we're getting older & intolerant of incompetencies :P
lisa... that might be it... but why only to that guy, y'know?
sexbomb.. hahah, bingo! everyone's stupid :P btw, didja hear tht wunlee might be going to syd around july? maybe u wanna pop by for a visit too if we've found a place :)
no i didn't hear that!! She going for hol or moving there also? If she's moving... why is it that everyone gets to move to syd & not me!!! :( I wanna cry at that :(
hopefully i find a job soon then i can come over in july otherwise will have to be later....
Nice banner btw... tell fish he gets my approval :P lol
Nice header, very cute!!! Rage...hmm...no idea, but then...i think it's natural to get angry at stupid ppl. haha
sexbomb.. i think she's merely going there for a holiday :)
but here's to hoping you get your job and then followed by your butt over in sydney!
sexbomb and lc.. ditto on the blog banner, preeetty huh?
lc.. now that we've identified the problem (stupid ppl), we just need a solution.
maybe i just been working too long. i don't think i can ever be in customer service :S
oh cool :)
uh my body will love to come to syd but dunno if my butt would fit on the plane, it might have to stay behind :P lol
moobs was going to say something inappropriate about ur bf and butt and pleasure but i stopped him :P
he's in sydney now, attending his sister's graduation :)
hahaha why am i not suprised?!?!?
Didn't know she was graduating already!! SO FAST!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home