Pink pony stories
The problem with my relationship is that we get along too well.
We have our arguments, yes, and I sulk, yes, but other couples stab each other with pencils and such.
It makes me feel like I need to beat him up or something (well, he could beat me up but then we know he's just going to get it even worst later) just so that we're more of an average couple.
Where's the drama, boy?
I brought one of my My Little Ponies to work the other day and paraded it around the office on other people's desk.
First they call me crazy (which happens at least once a day), then Lulu* goes and call my Pony names and then tells me that her man has a Pink Pony Story theory.
According to Lulu's* man (if she read my blog she'd have 'tight slapped' me several times by now for calling her Lulu), Pinky Pony Stories are movies or whatevers that have unrealistic story lines and happy endings.
Cheh, like that Rambo and Star Trek also Pink Pony Story mah :P
We have our arguments, yes, and I sulk, yes, but other couples stab each other with pencils and such.
It makes me feel like I need to beat him up or something (well, he could beat me up but then we know he's just going to get it even worst later) just so that we're more of an average couple.
Where's the drama, boy?
-----------------------
I brought one of my My Little Ponies to work the other day and paraded it around the office on other people's desk.
First they call me crazy (which happens at least once a day), then Lulu* goes and call my Pony names and then tells me that her man has a Pink Pony Story theory.
According to Lulu's* man (if she read my blog she'd have 'tight slapped' me several times by now for calling her Lulu), Pinky Pony Stories are movies or whatevers that have unrealistic story lines and happy endings.
Cheh, like that Rambo and Star Trek also Pink Pony Story mah :P

:
Hahahaha uh no stabbing with the pencils or such in my relationship... :P
oops that's meant to be sexbomb.... lol..... x & c too close to each other :P
yarabi. the pony ah lian lalu..
I LOVE MY LITTLE PONIES!!!
secbomb (hehe): you sure or not.. there HAS to be some sort of physical abuse. be honest now!
hui.. do u have any? share share! i go four only :S my dresser full liao.
hahaha some things cannot be mentioned ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home