The bed is too big
Just in case I forget to tell you when you get back:
1. On the TV show Trippin' today, Janice slips and falls in the water while wakeboarding.
Her instructor tells viewers: "She fell because the water is slippery".
1. On the TV show Trippin' today, Janice slips and falls in the water while wakeboarding.
Her instructor tells viewers: "She fell because the water is slippery".
2. My butt ached from shopping too much.
Dust makes my nose runny.
Also, I don't like people walking too close to me. Gimme my personal space, mister!
3. Yoshinoya's chicken katsu don is NOT GOOD.
The chicken's fried with breaded crumbs and they put ginger on top of it all and the egg didn't resemble egg.
Dust makes my nose runny.
Also, I don't like people walking too close to me. Gimme my personal space, mister!
3. Yoshinoya's chicken katsu don is NOT GOOD.
The chicken's fried with breaded crumbs and they put ginger on top of it all and the egg didn't resemble egg.
4. I've watched about 30 minutes worth of The Golden Compass so far and have no clue what it's going on about.
5. You put the steamer tray and plates from the steamed chicken you cooked into the sink but forgot to wash them. :P You owe me one.
5. You put the steamer tray and plates from the steamed chicken you cooked into the sink but forgot to wash them. :P You owe me one.
6. I've got so much freelance work due on Monday but I just can't get myself to do it.
7. I really want a foot massage now.
7. I really want a foot massage now.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home