<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Coklat.

My journalism experience thus far is difficult to sum up, so when posed with one of those "what was your most memorable experience" sort of questions, my mind goes blank.

It is difficult to measure the worth of an experience; the people you meet and talk to, the things you see, is beyond adjectives and wordy descriptions.

I could tell you about the who, what, where, when and why - and yet it will never suffice in telling you the story.

As Terry Pratchett said, it is disturbing that journalists are required to chop up the world into lumps of 150 words or less.

After all, who am I to tell you what is important and what you need to know?


----------------


For Merv, who missed Mia Palencia's performance in Singapore.

Here's a video I took with my crappy Nokia 5300 camera during her Borders roadshow. Too bad it's so lousy because I really love this Mia Palencia cover of Sheryl Crow's My Favourite Mistake.



And with a dash of soul and plenty of sexy, this is a video of Mia performing Chocolate (which is unfortunately not on her album).





Enjoy the chocolate :)

:

Post a Comment

<< Home