<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 08, 2008

The night is too short

"Life in this world is, as it were, a sojourn in a cave. What can we know of reality? For all we see of the true nature of existence is, shall we say, no more than bewildering and amusing shadows cast upon the inner wall of the cave by the unseen blinding light of absolute truth, from which we may or may not deduce some glimmer of veracity, and we as troglodyte seekers of wisdom can only lift our voices to the unseen and say, humbly, 'Go on, do Deformed Rabbit... it's my favourite.'" -- Small Gods, Terry Pratchett

---------------

Didn't have time to blog yesterday because I spent most of the night photoshopping Moob's SPM cert to make it more legible so that IDP would accept it.

And just when I thought I could go to bed at 12.30am, I remembered that I had put a load of laundry to wash (all his clothes), and needed to hang them, which ultimately led to folding the clothes that were on the hangers from the previous laundry wash, which also led to my removing lint from his shirts with paper tape.

So when I finally crawled into bed at 1.30am, I thought I'd just sink into it.

But I didn't. I don't know why.

Which resulted in my getting up at 6am (note getting up, not waking up).

Crummy day grrr. I want sleep.

----------------

I don't know if I should be happy, but the people at the laundrette think I'm still in college and earlier today, someone at work said I looked like I was in my early 20s.

-----------------

Whilst doing work, stupid interns had to go discuss American Idol 7 results and I accidentally found out the results.

Castro, don't go.

*sniffles*

:

Post a Comment

<< Home