It's not weird anymore
My last day of work has been confirmed - May 22.
It feels too soon.
It feels too soon.
-------------
I don't know if it's a good thing that I am getting used to your not being around.
I didn't know I was still capable of being self-sufficient.
But one thing I can't do for sure, and that is giving myself massages.
*hint* *hint* *hint*
I didn't know I was still capable of being self-sufficient.
But one thing I can't do for sure, and that is giving myself massages.
*hint* *hint* *hint*
-------------
Poor colleague had three years worth of research go down the drain today when the cleaners accidentally threw boxes of his documents away.
To be fair, they didn't look very important in the worn box they were stored in.
Poor, poor man.
To be fair, they didn't look very important in the worn box they were stored in.
Poor, poor man.
------------
Waited for a minister for TWO HOURS today. Nearly passed out from hunger. Finished a quarter of Terry Pratchett's Small Gods while waiting.
Was kind of hoping someone would suggest we all boycott him and leave, but I guess everyone was just doing the "just five more minutes" thing in their head.
That's 24 times of five minutes eh. :P
Was kind of hoping someone would suggest we all boycott him and leave, but I guess everyone was just doing the "just five more minutes" thing in their head.
That's 24 times of five minutes eh. :P
-------------
Oh, forgot to tell you over the phone just now, but our 'favourite' flatmate is unemployed due to retrenchment in her company.
:
Hahaha you've got a lot of time on your hands don't you now that derk is away :P lol.... everyday there's a post now :P
i knoooww.
boyfriends are such high maintenance. who knew i had all this free time.
hahahah i kno!!! & they say girls are high maintenance!!! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home