<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I need brain suspenders

Went to deal with my student visa today and then went to the bank to get money so that I could pay for the medical check up I would have to do in order to get the visa approved.

I lost my ATM card at the bank. For the second time this year (and it's only June!).

Don't ask me how, where and whatever, because I can't remember.

All I know is, I used it to print a mini statement so that I could get my bank account number to bank in a cheque, and when I wanted to use it again to draw money (don't ask me why I didn't do both at once), it wasn't there anymore.

I think I might have forgotten to take it out of the ATM machine after I got my mini statement.

My head is so floofy I don't know how I'm going to survive overseas.

Thankfully my dad doesn't read this, otherwise he might just change his mind and decide that I am not responsible enough to go Aussie on my own after all :P

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you bought all your winter clothes? memorised your train route? remembered not to go to suburbs like redfern? re-routed your trip to come visit meeeee? this is why i think they should have given us actual life skill training in school, as opposed to square roots and vectors...
- al x

10:10 AM, June 17, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

I've got SOME winter clothing, but figured i'd buy more there if I needed it?

Have to memorise train route?

What's at redfern?

How to visit you lah you are in Singapore?! Or have you moved back to Melb!?

3:53 PM, June 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REDFERN?! it's that dodgy riot place :) visit me before you go to syd

12:18 PM, June 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home