<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 09, 2009

Super duper new camera shots!

Well, not so super duper, but still new camera photos! :)


Turtle drinking water from our bathtub tap. Usually she's a bit more 'gentile', 
licking her paw which she wets under the running water.

Ain't I cute? Don't you just want to love me even though you hate cats? 

-------------------------------

Went to Victoria Park across from Broadway to try out the camera yesterday. This was of course not because the cat and the dog were avoiding me.

 I did not have to Photoshop this picture at all!!



There were FLOCKS of Cockatiels at the park, screeching from tree to tree, must be migrating. These two in particular were having a go at each other the entire time. Or maybe, they were camwhoring.


That's Moobs wearing a Domokun shirt chasing the birds :P

Look at his face!


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek has the funniest tshirts! haha

Great shot of the lilac! I'm sooo lazy to do anything with my camera, inspire meeee sydney!

I should try lug it around more often.

4:35 PM, February 09, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

derek looks evil

8:51 PM, February 09, 2009  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. are those lilacs? hmmmmmm...i reckon you've 'been there, done that' whereas i'm just going through the 'being there, doing that' stage now. you used to take piccies of flowers and stuff like that too remember? :) maybe you need to do photo memes rather than just taking random shots?

sis.. that's cause he is. and so am i so get ready cause i'm gonna punch you again :)

7:13 AM, February 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are photo memes? btw i meant to type lavender but wasn't thinking and typed lilacs. haha

I think I used to take flower photos because I had nothing else to take. ahaha I didn't do that many shots with the SLR, except Japan and family photos :)

5:28 PM, February 10, 2009  
Blogger Keem said...

uhhh.. photo memes are sorta like the '25' meme that's being passed around on facebook. someone picks the theme for the week, i.e. wood, and then the people on that meme, or whoever wishes to participate, goes and take pictures that is related to that element. then you get to see what other people have taken -- quite interesting.

this one's for people who do macro shots
http://macroday.com/

this other one just comes up with random themes every thursday
http://spunwithtears.com/thursday.html

let me know if you're gonna do any!

7:20 PM, February 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home