Uni. Pshhhh.
New Zealand plans are currently:



Land in Christchurch, then fly to Queenstown the next day where we'll spend three days doing exciting stuff: going on the gondola, paragliding (LC, I'm almost there mentally), short LOTR tour and I might join LC on a day trip to Milford Sounds if I have enough money (this holiday is costing me more than I expected, but it's all worth it!).

We can have snowy mountains if we want to, just depends if I can persuade myself to jump off a higher mountain than earlier intended.
Then it's back to Christchurch where Roy will be bringing us to Hamner Springs, which is also possibly the place where we'll go jetboating.


Oooo.... ocean of a hot tub
Then it's do nothing, relax and wait to be shipped back to Sydney where rent, work and reality awaits us. But who cares about that :P
:
With so many exciting changes since yesterday...I haven't tally-ed up everything and you're right..it's a bit over budget isn't it. 2 min noodles? It might work out in the end though... :)
if nothing bad happens in between now and holiday time, i should be able to afford it no problem.
it's the 'where to live' and 'how much it will cost to move' that's worrying now :/
david went to look at a place but it was too small. we've got maybe three weeks left? am worried that he'll just suddenly decide to bunk with his friend in the end or something then derek and i will be left stranded. :(
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW! I HAVE HOMEWORK!
Just finished one essay, that's 1,2,3,4,5... no idea how many more to go. I've lost count. This is NEVER going to end. I will be in uni FOREVER!
*sob*
heyy if he ditches u last min, you can always crash at my place - try not to stress and do your HOMEWORK!!! haha On one hand I am helping and the other I remind you about your homework. ahhaah Try not to stress...just do what you can, the worst is you have to cram into my place and cook me fried rice to eat. ;)
hahahha thanks :)
but what about derek? he's quite big and will take up a lot of space, would you be able to find space for him in your cupboard? maybe he can be your personal roach exterminator!
oh i meant u AND derek, it's just temporary afterall so we can all pretend we're refugees on a boat but with lcd tv and broadband. hahahaha oh so wrong but u get the picture. you both can crash if your flatmate does a dodgy and runs off and leave u guys stranded. :D
HAVE to call u now. have the bestest news. hope i am not calling u during uni or something.
hahahhahah, refugees on a boat. sounds like a roadside play i might've potentially written as a kid, a sequel to my Oliver Twist cum Prison on Fire neighbourhood 'show' :)
Thanks again btw about the letting us maybe bunk at your place thingy, truly appreciate it. I will help you clean if i come and stay!
Post a Comment
<< Home