<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 04, 2009

New Fossil watch!


So super dirt cheap! Original retail price was about $300 but it got marked down to $69.95 and I get a further 10% off on sale items so only $62!

:D

It's not usually my style (which is plain, simple and a bit boring if you asked Moobs) but I just so love the red croc leather strap I don't know why because I'd usually think that sort of thing to be tacky. Maybe it's age. Plus I've always wanted an automatic watch (that means it runs fully on kinetic power, lasts for 48 hours without movement -- lookie me, the salesgirl!).

Not quite sure still if I can wear it though (something I know I should've thought about before I decided to buy it, but it was the last one!) because I used to be allergic to leather when I was younger and leather strapped watches used to give me rashes which would result in a really gross, wrist covered in pus and raw skin :P

For vanity!

:

Anonymous Sexbomb said...

oOoO me like :) great purchase... which reminds me I should send you the watches I spotted that would like for you to find out about...

11:31 AM, April 05, 2009  
Blogger Keem said...

Sexbomb.. and who knows, they might've been marked down too :)

a customer came in the other day and bought like 5 of the sale watches, only came up to about 300AUD, which is the price of maybe two women's watches? or one really expensive one :P

7:51 AM, April 06, 2009  
Anonymous your sister said...

:D buy more! then u faster come back so we can shareeeee

12:07 PM, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Kahani said...

Look for a hypoallergenic thing to paint on the strap. Or just wear for short periods of time.

good luck! =)

4:43 PM, April 06, 2009  
Blogger Keem said...

my sister.. are there any that you like in particular? if i can get them for a good price i'll buy for you lah.

kahani.. yes, yes, deceive my wrist, take it off before it realises that i'm wearing leather. hehe. so far so good. maybe because it's hot back home so leather + damp skin = ew. autumn now (which really feels like winter cause i'm useless in the cold) which is prolly why no skin tragedy yet.

not on my wrist anyway.

8:22 AM, April 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home