No woman, no cry.
Have been quite broke of late. Rent has gone up and with the renewed contract (or possible absent mindedness of our main tenant), bills are no longer included.
This takes a huge chunk out of my already measly pay and has eaten into my holiday trip savings :(
Have been eating cheap (read: mee goreng every other meal -- Lawi, you are my sifu) and I feel quite a bit deprived, considering food is about the only thing I splurge on.
Pooooo. Why is Sydney so expensive?! I miss home :(
-----------------
In other news, uni just started this week and I am turning 27 next Tuesday.
I feel too old to be where I am.
:
oh no! ur rent went up?? how did ur flatmate slip in no bills included? :S Maybe u should look around for another place if this one is getting too pricey??
Mmmm... mee goreng - God's gift to international students :P You should mixed it up a bit so that you wont get too sien. Indomee, Supermee, Nissin...
Also happy birthday in advance - in case (high probability) I forget to wish you on Tuesday. I suck, I know.
btw I turned 26 today (well, technically yesterday). Oldddddddddddddddddddddddddd.... T_T
Lawi.. oh yeaaaaaaaa. HAHA, I forgot your birthday this year :)
I like Myojo mee, the noodles are reaaallly good. I get quite a lot of other noodles in Tom Yum flavour, angmoh food is quite..not spicy :P
LC.. yeaaa, we calculated, it would be ABOUT the same if we moved out, not a big diff, and I guess we're just counting it as paying rental for the dog and a cat around (which is a bonus for us and not for you haha).
Plus I just found a diff road to walk to school, it's only 20 mins walk (as opposed to 45 mins with the other route I took the entire semester last year :P)
Just be safe girl...whatever route you take!! I am a cautious scaredy cat...hahaha have to write!
lc.. yeaaaa, me too. i only walk to or back from uni if it's still bright and if i'm sure there's gonna be plenty of ppl around. don't wanna stereotype but it IS redfern after all :/
Happy birthday woman!
Didn't forget after all ;p
Hahahha, annd just to prove you didn't forget you sent it a day early :)
30 mins early. I was excited ok! :P
wait a minute... the blogger time is wrong. I'm posting this at 3:55am Melbourne time so it must have been after midnight (11:32pm + 3 hrs) when I wished you.
Post a Comment
<< Home