Too many new hobbies
Too little money to invest on them.


I want to knit these fish hats for the coming winter (I think it starts in June), and I read the instructions, and they all seemed to make sense. Until they didn't, that is.
Having only knitted a simple scarf (didn't even change colours or do stripes on them), I suppose this project is a bit too big for me eh?
But I really want the hat :(
Help? I'll knit one for the person who's willing to help me figure out the jargon!
:
The hat is kinda scary... :)
hehe.. that's the idea!
btw, $6 steak night is now $9 steak night.. but there's more meat and more chips... but more than i can finish :S
good value still though!! is the sauce still yummy? Maybe we can split a steak next time since midweek for me is so hard... boo :( work.
u working today?
yeahh.. we could definitely split. i don't like getting too full anyway and the one you ordered the other time was waaaay huge.
the sauce is still good :)
feb 12 would be thurs so yes i worked that day hahah. i worked today on v-day too - on purpose! working tomorrow too.
Working on V-day - so you can scam more ppl to buy presents? ;) haha
Weather so wet, i came home late on Fri and vowed not to leave because i hate the feeling of water in my shoes..wanted to go out many times but too miserable out.
Wanna do something this Friday?I'm craving desserts/cupcakes/waffles..*drools*. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home