<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need to be taller

The concert last night was awesome!! I got to stand quite close to the stage (close enough that if I wanted to, I could throw something at Jason Mraz and it would hit him) and Moobs helped me fend off crazy girls from squeezing in front of me.

There were hiccups (they were over half an hour late opening the gates, my camera got confiscated, everyone else was just too tall, I was just too short, loud Japanese fan girl chanting "I love you" and "Yay" and "Jason, Jason" behind us all the time...) but I was determined not to get annoyed and ruin the evening for myself. 

So I didn't :)

First up was Lisa Mitchell whose song Neopolitan Dreams we've been listening too. She's absolutely adorable! Her other stuff ain't bad, just a bit too mellow. Someone recorded her performance last night and put it up on Youtube.




Then came Eric Hutchinson, whom we've never heard of but found out sang the song to Packed to the Rafters (or something to that effect). Haven't found any videos of him yet online.

Mraz's set was, of course, awesome. I would've been pretty pissed if it wasn't. Wish I was taller though (note to self: don't stand in front of small little Asian girls either, they block your view with their camera recording THROUGHOUT the concert).

Here's a video of his performance yesterday anyhow :)



:

Post a Comment

<< Home