<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Countdown

Exactly one month from today, I go on my holiday!

Chants: HO-LI-DAY! HO-LI-DAY! HO-LI-DAY!

But till then, I shall spend every waking moment on homework :P


:

Anonymous lc said...

how is ur apartment hunting going? any luck yet?

i'm looking forward to the trip too. seems so far away though right now. :)

4:04 PM, May 16, 2009  
Blogger Keem said...

no luck yet, but found out that the landlord can't kick us out (that's what david told us anyway), so he'll just have to wait till we find a place :P

hey, do we need to book/pay for the LOTR, paragliding etc stuff?

Figured I'd pay for those first, then see if I have enough to squeeze Milford Sounds in (or was it Milford Point, or neither hehe).

4:41 PM, May 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home