<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I want gladiator sandals

*pouts*

Have hunted high and low in KL but none of the shops seem to carry them.

I had a pair but they kind of died.

Am lusting for these but cannot afford cause I'm unemployed (which sucks, by the way):

Kenneth Cole



Casadei (I think?)



Nine West



*pouts*


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it help if I said...right now it's Winter in Australia? :)

6:29 PM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Bah, mere weather isn't going to stop her from getting her desired footwear.

7:08 AM, June 27, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

well i could buy them first and wear it next season?! or wear it at home!

*pouts*

oh, but there are boots for winter (something impossible to wear in malaysian weather)!

hmmm...

9:49 AM, June 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are both nice...boots and gladiator sandals!! I'm SOOO strange and u can't repeat me when I say that..haha...in the UK, where it's freezing, 1 degrees I wear sandals and thongs....in Australia, I've reformed my casual wear and now...i wear closed toe shoes so often now...I'm hardly wear sandals in Winter anymore, which is diff for me but normal for others hehe

Anyhowwwww cant waittt!

10:45 PM, June 27, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

mm.. don't your toes get frozen?

i'm useless in cold weather, so i reckon i'll be looking like an eskimo when i get there :P

8:04 PM, June 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...my feet don't get cold, I just need to wear a scarf and I feel alright and I didnt have the thickest winter coat either. :) Total Winter baby! hehe

5:05 PM, June 30, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

Envy :P

I used to wear a sweater on top of my work wear, and a pashmina on top of that.

And I'd STILL be cold :P(mind you, this was only air conditioning)

9:38 AM, July 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home