<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 10, 2007

Unkempt woman's Vitruvian man




And some days, I feel like this.

From this blog.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somedays...are everydays for me so far.

I need to DO something! But..what?

11:38 PM, August 13, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

Knit.

:D

1:00 PM, August 14, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

Or a more constructive suggestion: freelance - you've got a pretty good eye for design and you're a techie - build websites for ppl for a fee?

1:01 PM, August 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at the things you can come up to suggest...I never even thought about it.

No knit, me hopeless, it becomes some crazy race against time and i end up with uneven scarves....guilty of trying to be efficient. hehe

Like the website idea, will look into that. Thanks girl!!

1:31 PM, August 15, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

no probs, you must buy me clodhoppers when you earn a copious amount of money being a webbie designer!

11:38 AM, August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home