<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I believe

in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in his Son, Jesus Christ, the only son.

And that's it.

No church, nor congregation nor doctrine.

This is my move in renewing my christian faith, which sad to say, is practically non-existent right now.

It is difficult to believe in something which is so... unexplained.

So I have decided to take religion into my own hands. In order to save my belief, I put my foot down on the church.

Only God, and nothing else.

:

Post a Comment

<< Home