<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aku tak faham

I cannot add people on Friendster or MSN or whatever's 'in' these days onto my contact list when they don't bother to tell you who they are, don't let you see their profile and use an unrecognisable username.

Pisses me off.

What if you're some psychostalkerrapist?

I DELETE YOU.



Edit: Also, I hate people who promise that they'll reply your email after you've called them a thousand times and emailed them two thousand times.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE A COMMENT, SAY SO. I DON'T NEED YOU. DON'T STRING ME ALONG AND MAKE ME WAIT AND WASTE MY TIME.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peek-A-Boo, I found you.

Eh, you can pass me your stuff anytime,k. Just to let you know, no rush.

Have a good week ahead.

3:09 AM, August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am depressed after reading your nokia review. that means there is no hope of ever finding the perfect phone. and yes, i am diseased lol.

9:05 AM, August 15, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

SL.. Another day to the weekend -- cannot wait!

I think my company suspects hich is why they bog me down with work to prevent me from looking elsewhere.


DiseasedAl..why lah depressed. ONLY the exterior's bad, software's very good. Perfect phone would be Nokia E65. :)

1:09 AM, August 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious (about your co. suspecting)? Coz apparently they know when you're planning to jump boat in HP. Happened to a friend of mine. Don't use the office comp to send emails. Even personal ones. Never, ever. Then again, HP deals with comps so they probably have some bug thingo which tracks your inbox.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.. Conspiracy, I tell you.

6:50 PM, August 16, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

SL.. nah. was just kidding about that. if they suspected they'd be looking for a replacement. if i go they're gonna have to redistribute A LOT of work.

sadly, i don't think my it dept is competent enough to hack my gmail. work mail is strictly for work stuff.

1:33 PM, August 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home