Em.. i guess at this level and being a subordinate, I do lack it. Just sucks coming from someone whose 'instinct' = tabloid journalism. I WILL NOT WRITE TRASHY!
LC darling you misread lah, my friend was the one who bought lots of stuff, I merely bought ONE dress. :) Will show it.. eventually? Shy lah. :)
You shopped like gila and you NEVER told me until i read her blog!!!
Ps: sorry Kim, that msg was posted before i met you the other day.
pps: this speaking to Em through your blog reminds of the time when you told Em you wanna watch dvd at HER place, and asked her if she'd like to join you. =P
:
LOL.. oh dear, what exactly did he apprehend you for? =P
hhmm.. is that why i got a call from you yesterday?
oh babe, i'm compiling a list(your enquiry) for you. will email it to you soon, k.
oh.. and i noticed you linked me. may i ask, why a dreamer? spot on, btw.
xoxox
Before I link someone, I imagine them in the context with which I would describe them, and you just seemed like one :)
Thanks! Nah.. the call wasn't about that. Got an offer from someone to do some freelancing. Wanted to find out the rates.
Is RM1,500 for four 600 word articles okay? All material provided already.
Lis.. hehe, like I said, don't wanna talk about it. BYGONE!
Em shopped like gila after you left, got the bag, a skirt and two dresses.
O_O
Lis: yups.. had mucho fun doing it too. =P I love the dress I bought that matches yours btw Kim.
And don't feel too bad about whichever editor said that to you. I get that a LOT - and it's true too. It's not stopping me though. =P
Bag, skirt...two dresses!! I read you don't wanna talk about it... so on a totally irrelevant point.
I WANT TO SEE YOUR PURCHASES!!! please. :) See manners, so show! hehe
Em.. i guess at this level and being a subordinate, I do lack it. Just sucks coming from someone whose 'instinct' = tabloid journalism. I WILL NOT WRITE TRASHY!
LC darling you misread lah, my friend was the one who bought lots of stuff, I merely bought ONE dress. :) Will show it.. eventually? Shy lah. :)
Em shopped like gila after you left, got the bag, a skirt and two dresses.
That to me translated to..
'Errr shopped like gila (figure of speech - gila might mean 'shopaholic' in Malay/Chinese) after you left, got the bag, a skirt and two dresses.'
hehe Now lots of assumptions but heyyy :)
You shopped like gila and you NEVER told me until i read her blog!!!
Ps: sorry Kim, that msg was posted before i met you the other day.
pps: this speaking to Em through your blog reminds of the time when you told Em you wanna watch dvd at HER place, and asked her if she'd like to join you. =P
Lc.. gila = mad :) Em = Emily :)
*breaks into anime sweat*
Lis... SHADDAPP!! HUSHH!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home