LC.. i knowwwwww.. those darn things don't last as long as other music players, and when warranty's up it's near impossible to get decent customer service.
but it's sooo cuteeee.
christmas is coming and...you're buying me one? :)
I was thinking of your charming bf!!! and Xmas!!!! :P
Personally I have a 'thing' for iRiver, don't know why...just love the little one I first saw and to me it's more tech than i-something. ALTHOUGH having said that..those i-stuff SURE IS AESTHETICALLY PLEASING to the eye..MY eye...now if I can get someone to get me the Nano...presents are okay. hahaha I just can't buy it myself!
yes yes, iRiver IS a much better music player than the iPod. I mean, price wise getting the new PSP slim which stores music, videos, lets you play games and has a BIGGGGGGGGG screen, would be a better option than a nano.
:
I am hopeless at the wheel navigation thingy AND the inner tech inside me refuses to let me buy an I-something.... haha
OK I have an Ipod Shuffle but I WON IT...so I have no hand in ownership. :D
Who knows...hehe if you covet it enough, xmas is JUST around the corner *nudges*
hello !
I know where you got those pictures from!!
I know cuz I was there today!
(this has become very interesting..)
*laughs*
LC.. i knowwwwww.. those darn things don't last as long as other music players, and when warranty's up it's near impossible to get decent customer service.
but it's sooo cuteeee.
christmas is coming and...you're buying me one? :)
tymj.. Oooo.. i think i saw you!
I was thinking of your charming bf!!! and Xmas!!!! :P
Personally I have a 'thing' for iRiver, don't know why...just love the little one I first saw and to me it's more tech than i-something. ALTHOUGH having said that..those i-stuff SURE IS AESTHETICALLY PLEASING to the eye..MY eye...now if I can get someone to get me the Nano...presents are okay. hahaha I just can't buy it myself!
ahahhahah
yes yes, iRiver IS a much better music player than the iPod. I mean, price wise getting the new PSP slim which stores music, videos, lets you play games and has a BIGGGGGGGGG screen, would be a better option than a nano.
But then again, the nano is SO CUTE!
Sigh. Decisions.
Post a Comment
<< Home