<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 02, 2007

:x

I hate that in whatever quarrel or debate -- I always lose.

Simply because I don't think and talk fast enough, nor loud enough, and that I feel like I'm being unreasonable and stupid and female.

And when I want to just shut up and cool down and not make it a big deal, I am accused of making it a big deal and being stubborn and unwilling to handle matters like an adult and talk it through.

But when I try to 'be a man and do the right thing' and amicably talk things through with reason and not get emo -- apparently, I am being indifferent and treating the matter as if it was a joke.

I hate that whoever it is uses my memory (or the lack of it) as an argument point.

Yes, I forget a lot of things, but there are some things that I just don't.

And it's just not fair because I don't bear grudges and I don't have the best of memories so I can't bring up the hundreddifferentthings that you did wrong and use it against you.

I could be petty and write it down in a notebook everytime I've been wronged. That is, if I haven't yet been convinced that I am the doer of evil things and everything is my fault.

Then I'd have nothing to write down.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that memory you talk of, a pretty good one AND yet..I still come out as evil-doer type of person who has to profusely apologise for things that are not intentional or not evil-intended or worst..my behaviour. *sigh*

I think even armed, you'd still lose if they're skilled in that area kimm.

3:24 PM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

what to dooooo

12:16 PM, September 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home