Fat run
A couple of days ago while in the car with a friend going to a Burger King drive-through, Moob called.
"Baby! We're going to exercise every day from now on!"
"Never!"
"I read this forum on Tucker Max (only he takes TM so seriously), and I'm going to become fit. You're fat too so you're coming with me!"
*eye twitches*
Did he.. just call me fat?
0_O
*thinks*
There was that time when I couldn't fit in those pants.
And those other times that I wanted clothing items but they didn't have it in my size (I just figured that the girls here were anorexic so they made clothes for them only).
I've always thought that it was okay to be a bit fleshy (a.k.a. voluptuous), but if it's not allowing you to wear your clothes, fleshy isn't quite the word anymore.
It's expansion.
I will not be one of those people who get too fat to move around, and then blame it on the world and skinny models and McDonalds.
Gym and swimming for me every alternate day from now on.
And no to McDonalds. And Burger King.
Well, maybe once a month or something.
"Baby! We're going to exercise every day from now on!"
"Never!"
"I read this forum on Tucker Max (only he takes TM so seriously), and I'm going to become fit. You're fat too so you're coming with me!"
*eye twitches*
Did he.. just call me fat?
0_O
*thinks*
There was that time when I couldn't fit in those pants.
And those other times that I wanted clothing items but they didn't have it in my size (I just figured that the girls here were anorexic so they made clothes for them only).
I've always thought that it was okay to be a bit fleshy (a.k.a. voluptuous), but if it's not allowing you to wear your clothes, fleshy isn't quite the word anymore.
It's expansion.
I will not be one of those people who get too fat to move around, and then blame it on the world and skinny models and McDonalds.
Gym and swimming for me every alternate day from now on.
And no to McDonalds. And Burger King.
Well, maybe once a month or something.
:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i'd go to the gym with you moobs. we can do stretching class together lol.
spence.. shuttup you skinny cow :p
al.. i did pilates once - moved like a pregnant woman for a week after that. also, are you sure you wanna see him stretch? :)
But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but Mcdonald makes people happy...
but such happiness is fleeeeetinggggggg..
I CAN EAT MCD'S ALL I WANT AND YOU CANT!! HUAHUAHUAHUAHAUAHUA
We can have Burger King/ Chillis/ TGIF whenever WE want!
pbbfffffffftt!!
Banyak angers... It's a sign of denial Kim.. huahuahauahua
Post a Comment
<< Home