Oh Ow.
My wishing I get sick so that I don't have to go to work is working a bit too well.
I can hardly hold down my food without bluuuerrrgghkkhhh-ing it all out again.
There were hours when I couldn't even hold down water.
I can't taste anything because I can't smell anything.
I'm aching everywhere and I feel like I've been given tranquilisers and everything's foggy and my eyes are burning.
Time to wish a new one.
"I wish I wasn't sick so I could go out and eat real food I wish I wasn't sick so I could go out and eat real food..."
I can hardly hold down my food without bluuuerrrgghkkhhh-ing it all out again.
There were hours when I couldn't even hold down water.
I can't taste anything because I can't smell anything.
I'm aching everywhere and I feel like I've been given tranquilisers and everything's foggy and my eyes are burning.
Time to wish a new one.
"I wish I wasn't sick so I could go out and eat real food I wish I wasn't sick so I could go out and eat real food..."
:
Oh dear poor kimmi.. do hope you get better soon. Moobs - take good care of her! =P
well.. at least you can be convinced that wishes can come true. just becareful what you wish for.
-_-" make up your mind, woman!
hope you're feeling better though =)
*sayang*
lisa.. right now i'm wishing for a coach bag and some items from the benefit counter :D
sl.. i know!! i was like hot damn i OVERwished it. should've stopped at two hours :P
sligggghtly better though it's annoying that i can't taste all the stuff i'm putting in my mouth. SAAADDDD.
Post a Comment
<< Home