Small thing only
I tell myself it's okay, it's not a big deal and there's no point getting stressed over work because then you don't get anything done and you just break down into a pile of uselessness.
But this monopeptalk just isn't working anymore.
"I wish I was sick so I wouldn't have to go to work I wish I was sick so I wouldn't have to go to work.."
Maybe if I wish hard enough, and believe it enough, it'll come true.
I don't want to be brave and strong, I just want to rest.
Edit: Cried, Ranted, Moving On.
But this monopeptalk just isn't working anymore.
"I wish I was sick so I wouldn't have to go to work I wish I was sick so I wouldn't have to go to work.."
Maybe if I wish hard enough, and believe it enough, it'll come true.
I don't want to be brave and strong, I just want to rest.
Edit: Cried, Ranted, Moving On.
:
watch how i met your mother with me!
finished alreadyyyyy :)
i'm out of shows to watch. darnit.
Post a Comment
<< Home