<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 29, 2007

On the facebook front

I don't get it when people you:

- never liked in the first place and could not possibly have any sort of relationship with...
- have not heard from for yonks and you can't remember their last name or why you know them...
- don't care about anymore...


try to add you.

Why the need to collect faces for your portfolio of contacts?


Shit.

I'm not a snob, am I?

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope. i don't think you're a snob. i totally tak boleh tahan ppl who 'collect' friends for 'show'. Ugh! i thought that was what friendster is for (i don't have friendster). but i guess it's not the programme but the ppl. some just never change.

i IGNORE their 'friend request'. am i a snob? hell no! just a bitch, maybe. hahaha

12:00 AM, September 30, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

or beach whale, at the rate my newfound gusto for exercise is going am too sick to go swim or gym laaa

yeaa i hated that ppl just added and added and had like several accounts of ppl they hardly knew. what good does tht do right? i dont know, maybe we're just being bitter old ladies trying to suck the fun out of everyone elses life (if that it can be called).

:D

8:41 PM, September 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I hope no one takes offense at being ignored because there are a couple I don't want to add purely because I dont know them that well. :)

AND I don't think we're bitter old ladies! :P hehe

9:29 PM, September 30, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

*nods*

there are some 'acquaintances' made through work (pr ppl for other companies) that i'm just not comfy sharing silly stuff with :P

4:02 PM, October 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pr people who you've spoken to ONCE annoy my colleagues and i the most on facebook. and the worst is when randoms send you invites for vampires.

10:58 PM, October 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think FB is a gazillion times better than Friendster, in terms of interaction and privacy. And not so much spam messages. -_-;

But I do notice that the applications used to be sensible fun. Nowadays they're alot of crap. "Rate your friends" is something I find offensive, as I believe if the person is good enuff to be your friend, there's no need to rank/rate/compare them with others.

11:45 PM, October 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home