<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 01, 2007

scents and scentsibility

My fingers smell odd.

It's a smell I've never smelt before. And only on the first two fingers and thumb on my left hand.

It's sort of metallic and ammonia-like but not as strong. It's not paint or charcoal which I have just been mucking about with. Nor is it the epoxy putty.

Very strange. I haven't touched anything odd or scratched bits of myself that I don't usually scratch. And said bits are washed very nicely with soap, thank you very much.

If I was of a more Nancy Drew turn of mind, I would probably look into where this mystery smell is from. But then, I have Terry Pratchett's new book in my hands and it needs reading up. Plus, Nancy Drew is so totally an attention whore. Not to mention an incredibly nosey twat.

I might have touched some vile insect's privates or something. I should probably stop sniffing it.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard you get that kind of smell when you're suffering from anxiety. It's actually in the nose, not on one's fingers.
I dunno... maybe it's a different case. :x

12:00 AM, October 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might I just say, Fishballs, that you NEVER fail to make me laugh out loud with your entries?? =P a very good thing indeed.

6:18 PM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home