<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Old.

Today, I realised something. That I can no longer run really, really fast and that I can no longer call myself a teenager.

My mom and two younger brothers are in town for a couple of days, and I've taken two days off (+ weekend) to show them around, especially the two boys.

Yesterday afternoon, their first day here, we went to Aquaria KLCC, did some shopping at KLCC, dinner, then home.

Today was Sunway Lagoon for most of the day, home for a two-hour nap (Moobs and I needed one) then Mid Valley for dinner and more shopping.

Tomorrow is another loooooong day. With lots of being awake.

Joy. Just brimming with it. Really. You just can't see it cause my eyes are bloodshot.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you love it Miss-Non-Teenager!!

I have 6 days of going out planned and I'm tired after the first?
What to dooo?

No stamina anymore really! hehe

2:36 PM, November 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LC IS EVIL!!!!

9:24 PM, November 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi. You should welcome me into the league of ex C*S staff.

10:47 PM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. blame it on age?

anon.. terence?

ac..ooo. congratulations! whatre you doing now?

9:45 AM, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home