Living on expired time

Looking ahead - that's what I've been doing for the past weeks.
So many things to keep tab of: my next assignment, next story to write, next available day to do an interview, next paycheck, next weekend, next movie I want to watch, next public holiday, next period so that I know if I'm PMS-ing or truly pissed.
I lived today in my head yesterday when I was planning it.
It feels like I don't know what I'm doing because I haven't had time to reflect and consider if I did it right (a bit difficult to do when you can't remember what happened yesterday).
But maybe that's not what it's about. You know, the getting it right thing.
But I'll be damned if I knew why I'm doing this whole rushing around business though.
Tell me if you know.
:
But I'll be damned if I knew why I'm doing this whole rushing around business though.
I think I know what you're describing...or NOT know, if that's more in line with ur sentence.
I think last week was kind of like an out of body experience...just fixated on one thing, NO entertainment...it was the first time I felt so strange and I wonder if this is what i truly want, what i'm committing myself to...truly, living, breathing the rat race....
The Rat Race!!!
Maybe that's it!
*grimace*
INDEED The Rat Race. *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home