<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mrs. Grouch

I get pissy a lot these days.

Cab doesn't come within five minutes of my arrival at said sidewalk, start to blame the fasting month.

Still no cab after 10 minutes of waiting, blame man's need to satisfy hunger.

After 20 minutes, it's Moobs' fault. So's the fact that I was hungry.

And that when I got home, my feet hurt.

And that he wasn't around to fix everything.

And that when I decided I would just crawl into bed and have a good self-pitying cry, a roach decides to become friends. Yup, that's his fault too.


NO, I don't care if it is related or not.


RAGERAGERAGEISTOMPONALLTHEPRETTYFLOWERSDIEDIEDIE


PBBFFTTTTTTTTT!!


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*holds your hand* ... 1, 2, 3, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
there, better? believe me when i tell u this. i KNOW, kim. i've been feeling like i'm about to go psycho on everyone around me. thank god i managed to hold it together.

hope you're ok. breathing is key

6:08 AM, October 03, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

My nose is blocked from flu. Breathe with mouth til sore throat. HOW?

BASHBASHBASHBASHBASH

Sigh. Don't you miss home? Leisurely drives around town, kolo mee breakfast some mornings at King Centre and laksa on others?

I need a Cocomo.

11:29 PM, October 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i am going to fling you over a balcony. my cravings are so bad i attempted to make laksa from scratch last weekend. disaster.

2:11 AM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

Uh.. I send you a picture?

Poor Rom, where to get sambal there?

10:05 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger spence said...

Banyak angers.

3:11 PM, October 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understanding the anger. I'm recovering from cough/flu/fever/mutation of all three. It has been a long frustrating month. -_-;;

12:09 AM, October 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home