Drat.
Aiyooohhhhh.
Just got ambush assignment (Lingam tape issue) and will have to sit around at the hotel and stalk people.
And I don't have Pratchett's Mort with me.
Damnit. One last chapter some more.
*bring newspaper*
This morning while on my way to work, a bird took a dump on my chest.
Shit.
Some more I wear white top.
I would've taken a photo but I was panicking trying to flick off the shit with my fingers because I didn't have tissue at that time.
I call Moobs: "It's a sign that the rest of the day will be good!"
Not very good so far.
I tell superwoman editor: "Bird droppings means wealth - you'll be getting a lot of money soon lah."
I wait.
Just got ambush assignment (Lingam tape issue) and will have to sit around at the hotel and stalk people.
And I don't have Pratchett's Mort with me.
Damnit. One last chapter some more.
*bring newspaper*
--------------------
Other news:This morning while on my way to work, a bird took a dump on my chest.
Shit.
Some more I wear white top.
I would've taken a photo but I was panicking trying to flick off the shit with my fingers because I didn't have tissue at that time.
I call Moobs: "It's a sign that the rest of the day will be good!"
Not very good so far.
I tell superwoman editor: "Bird droppings means wealth - you'll be getting a lot of money soon lah."
I wait.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home