I have no life.
Tomorrow's my day off for Deepavali (press public holidays are usually a day before actual holiday) and I could've gone out partying (ha ha) or whatever it is that young people do that's cool til late.
But Moobs and I were in bed and asleep by 10pm.
Which is why, at the unholy hour of 630am, I am awake, with nothing to do.
We've been up since bloody 430am.
I've read all my magazines, checked all the blogs I usually read, facebook-ed... oh wait. Not yet check email. Will do it after I finish ranting here.
No life right?
And, icing on the cake, I've got to be at Mid Valley later in the morning to preview Flower in the Pocket for a story.
I do want to watch it, I just wished it didn't have to be on my day off. Screw overtime claims, I just want to vegetate.
Anyhow, I think it's going to be reaaaallly good. Why? Because it has a cute poster.

Other rationale as to why it's really good will be given later after I've watched it.
But Moobs and I were in bed and asleep by 10pm.
Which is why, at the unholy hour of 630am, I am awake, with nothing to do.
We've been up since bloody 430am.
I've read all my magazines, checked all the blogs I usually read, facebook-ed... oh wait. Not yet check email. Will do it after I finish ranting here.
No life right?
And, icing on the cake, I've got to be at Mid Valley later in the morning to preview Flower in the Pocket for a story.
I do want to watch it, I just wished it didn't have to be on my day off. Screw overtime claims, I just want to vegetate.
Anyhow, I think it's going to be reaaaallly good. Why? Because it has a cute poster.

Other rationale as to why it's really good will be given later after I've watched it.
:
But Moobs and I were in bed and asleep by 10pm.
Which is why, at the unholy hour of 630am, I am awake, with nothing to do.
We've been up since bloody 430am.
This passage... CRACK ME UP!!! hahaha
10 pm!!!
Ok, why i laugh when I slept at 10pm too last night! It was nice to wake up without feeling tired, u should have veged out...watch animes, some drama, some comedy...be a total vegetable, watch E! haha WHILST eating ur cool snacks!!
See u should have asked meee for ideas!
you see we WANTED to watch shows and what not, but we wanted to vegetate first and then watch shows and then go to sleep.
fell asleep with the lights on even :P
on a holiday no less!
Post a Comment
<< Home