Bah.
We have to move again, the landlord wants his place back by Jan next year.
This gives us about a month to look for a new place.
It wouldn't be so bad if Christmas wasn't next month and that I'm going home and it's going to cost me.
Neither do I have TIME to move.
We've only been here for six months.
Cheebuy.
This gives us about a month to look for a new place.
It wouldn't be so bad if Christmas wasn't next month and that I'm going home and it's going to cost me.
Neither do I have TIME to move.
We've only been here for six months.
Cheebuy.
:
hey! my landlord just called me yesterday to tell me he wants his house back too. apparently he wanna get married and move in. cibai. well, it has been two years and my contract expires this month. did you sign a contract? six months is awfully short.
i have to move out by february. now i am deciding whether i should stay here in miri and find a new house or go to kuching and get a house there with my dad. boo decisions. kuching miri kuching miri?
sigh.
what's the media job prospects in kuching?
my landlord also getting married!
*#@!$%*!
Got contract but it was between him and my main tenant. The contract ends this December but he's letting us stay on laaaaatest til Jan.
So got about a month plus to find looh.
DON'T WORK MEDIA KUCHING NO!
DAMN that sucks!! Esp..before xmas, that seriously sucks.
I hope you find a place soon, if there's any consolation..i have to find a place too in Syd and it's darn expensive... :S
Post a Comment
<< Home