LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Moobs gave me my first Christmas present this year (he has generously bought me a few and dispenses them as the day draws near).
THIS!

I've felt a bit empty since I finished the Marley & Me (lovely book) and have been desperately scouring bookstores for another doggy book.
Ended up with a hoax doggy book A Dog's Life by Paul Bailey (90% him, 10% his dog) which was extremely dissapointing. Got it at a warehouse sale so cost me only RM10. Not too big a loss at least.
Anyhoo, I LUUURRRRVVESSS this one.
(But Moobs, my present is still going to kick ass!)
THIS!

I've felt a bit empty since I finished the Marley & Me (lovely book) and have been desperately scouring bookstores for another doggy book.
Ended up with a hoax doggy book A Dog's Life by Paul Bailey (90% him, 10% his dog) which was extremely dissapointing. Got it at a warehouse sale so cost me only RM10. Not too big a loss at least.
Anyhoo, I LUUURRRRVVESSS this one.
(But Moobs, my present is still going to kick ass!)
:
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS
GIFT : MICHAEL BALL IN DRAG
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/main.jhtml?xml=/travel/2007/11/03/et-heaven-113.xml
:LOL:
O_O
will not go see!!
MEANIE!
Post a Comment
<< Home