A quick note before work
Friend's father passed away suddenly on Saturday of a heart attack.
Visited yesterday.
So near Christmas.
Time waits for no one.
Neither do loved ones.
UK? Australia?
Working visa, student visa?
Masters? Scholarship? Money? Dad?
Loved ones can't wait.
Air-conditioning.
Sore throat.
Impending work.
Dreams about impending work,
And about all my teeth dropping like leaves in autumn for no reason while I wandered around a shopping mall looking for a dentist to help me but since I couldn't pronounce my words properly no one could understand me.
I hate death.
P/S This is not an attempt at poetry. As to what it is, please refer to title.
Visited yesterday.
So near Christmas.
Time waits for no one.
Neither do loved ones.
UK? Australia?
Working visa, student visa?
Masters? Scholarship? Money? Dad?
Loved ones can't wait.
Air-conditioning.
Sore throat.
Impending work.
Dreams about impending work,
And about all my teeth dropping like leaves in autumn for no reason while I wandered around a shopping mall looking for a dentist to help me but since I couldn't pronounce my words properly no one could understand me.
I hate death.
P/S This is not an attempt at poetry. As to what it is, please refer to title.
:
hugs
Go for that master's kim. You have nothing to lose, and a lifetime to regret if you don't. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home