My version of resolutions
I bought this because it was cheap (RM20) but have no idea what it's for.
Anyone willing to give this girl a make-up 101?

I love the job but every day, I find new things that I get frustrated about; editors, marketing folk, pagination lady and the system.
It is hard not to get annoyed because these things/ people get in my way of being passionate. In order for me to do something well, I have to take it personal, and their getting in the way of my doing that something well, very personal as well.
This is where I think I need to take a step back and just breathe.
Look at it from a wider perspective.
Disassociate.

I pray that I have Lulu's* patience and not get pissed about all things related to work. Spring a project on me that they want completed in a week when I have other things to do? Near impossible? Never mind. Smile. Just do it. It's only work. It's only work.
I will learn from Pete*, the man across the table, how to get along with the people who help sell the paper, and hopefully, sell your section. Even if they're stupid, incompetent, simply cannot make it - it's okay. As long as you get to go home happy at the end of the day with a paycheck, that's good enough.
Ladyboss*, who got bullied for forever by other bosses and worked til late practically every day of every night while the rest went home by 8pm. I will remind myself that hard work is not always lost. It is rewarded with a better offer elsewhere.
This might be the hardest of all, but I hope to be like Femboss* and be able to scare people so much that they don't try to bully me as they do now. No more bullshit, no more excuses. I will STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP on them and I hope they all die.
.
.
.
I need to get out of here.
Anyone willing to give this girl a make-up 101?

-----------------------
This year is going to be a very trying one for me especially in that area called work.
I love the job but every day, I find new things that I get frustrated about; editors, marketing folk, pagination lady and the system.
It is hard not to get annoyed because these things/ people get in my way of being passionate. In order for me to do something well, I have to take it personal, and their getting in the way of my doing that something well, very personal as well.
This is where I think I need to take a step back and just breathe.
Look at it from a wider perspective.
Disassociate.

I pray that I have Lulu's* patience and not get pissed about all things related to work. Spring a project on me that they want completed in a week when I have other things to do? Near impossible? Never mind. Smile. Just do it. It's only work. It's only work.
I will learn from Pete*, the man across the table, how to get along with the people who help sell the paper, and hopefully, sell your section. Even if they're stupid, incompetent, simply cannot make it - it's okay. As long as you get to go home happy at the end of the day with a paycheck, that's good enough.
Ladyboss*, who got bullied for forever by other bosses and worked til late practically every day of every night while the rest went home by 8pm. I will remind myself that hard work is not always lost. It is rewarded with a better offer elsewhere.
This might be the hardest of all, but I hope to be like Femboss* and be able to scare people so much that they don't try to bully me as they do now. No more bullshit, no more excuses. I will STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP on them and I hope they all die.
.
.
.
I need to get out of here.
:
Meek, it's a highlighter. Dab a little (itsy) bit on the tip of your fingers and dab it to the apples of your cheeks before applying powder. After moisturiser and foundation (if it's liquid foundation). If not, after moisturiser. Have fun! It should make you "glow". =D
Post a Comment
<< Home