Happy time!
Christmas back home was awesome.
I cried on the plane back to KL.
Worked today, it helped a little bit (who says this kinda stuff right? Work? Help? Hah!).
On duty this Sunday so am off on Friday and Saturday.
Need to finish a freelance feature by this weekend - so lazy, don't feel motivated at all.
Need to prepare for the career fair talk. I don't think I am looking forward to it but I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it because I haven't had much time to think about the matter.
I need a haircut - my dad, mom and sis said so.
I cried on the plane back to KL.
Worked today, it helped a little bit (who says this kinda stuff right? Work? Help? Hah!).
On duty this Sunday so am off on Friday and Saturday.
Need to finish a freelance feature by this weekend - so lazy, don't feel motivated at all.
Need to prepare for the career fair talk. I don't think I am looking forward to it but I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it because I haven't had much time to think about the matter.
I need a haircut - my dad, mom and sis said so.
-------
Dad said he'd support me if I decided to pursue my Masters.
He also put forward the possibility of not spending RM60k ++ on another certificate but instead put it towards a business venture.
I don't know what to do. What would you do?
He also put forward the possibility of not spending RM60k ++ on another certificate but instead put it towards a business venture.
I don't know what to do. What would you do?
:
I'd take all the time in the world to ponder over it. Hehe. Anyways...your guitar is coming! =)
Ooo. How?! Who's carrying it? Sending love your way :)
Colleague going over somewhere middle of January. So she'll be helping me out. Company's flying her in business class so my guitar will be very well taken care of. Haha.
well kim, if you get a scholarship then by all means go for a masters. It's a lovely break from working life, and let's face it none of us got a decent uni experience with Utar. You could say you owe it to yourself. But a Masters just for the cert's sake isn't worth it. You have to want the change, the move, the different life experiences that go with it.
i WANNNNNNNNNNNT.
But RM60k? Out of my own pocket don't know have to save how long, so must think many times over before I take the dosh from my dad.
If I got a scholarship, man, I'd be packing up now.
Well, the U! is pretty nifty for scoring scholarships, so don't lose heart. Just work hard on applications and brag.
Btw, go to your comments options and make ppl enter security codes to ensure they're human. That should stop the pesky spam.
Post a Comment
<< Home