<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One more sleep!

Buffalo horde of 'things I have to do' has made me a very agitated journo of late.

Had to re-edit articles for my pullout due to lack of space - it was reduced from eight to four pages - that's HALF!

Final touches to stories I've been working on, need to submit before the holidays.

Chasing rabbits for a story that was supposed to come out on a certain day but didn't because SOMEONE (not me) forgot, resulting in my being poked from both ends (editors and clients). Story came out days later, but horribly edited and rearranged. Very heartbroken about that.

Participated in the Amnesty-International letter-writing marathon! Submitted only a measly total of two letters and six postcards (did it all in one hour!).

Last minute Christmas shopping, have I mentioned that I HATE shopping for my dad?

Attended a two-day health reporting workshop that was AMAZING. I got to wear scrubs and go into an operation theatre and see blood and poking and knives and everything (for those who have facebook, photos are there)!

Haven't packed to go home yet - flying off tomorrow night!

Haven't wrapped the presents.

Need to do laundry and clean the room before I go.

Feeling quite awful because I booked our tickets really early (in Oct I think), and Moobs' parents and sister are in Langkawi and aren't going to be home when we get back.

Need to finish a feature story - legal freelance work.

Need to work on a presentation - I've been assigned to give a talk on journalism to a bunch of youngster at an education fair (in early January), and feel that I am faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr *echoes* from being qualified.

If it wasn't for Christmas, I'd hate this time of the year.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo, so long no update. merry xmas kimaks!

12:21 AM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

-_-

so long already, don't call me kimak anymore lah.

11:02 AM, December 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. happy new year kimmik.

9:27 AM, January 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home