underdog,... UNDERDOG!
While I don't regret being in this relationship, I do wonder if I would be more stable if I wasn't in one.
I don't usually break down like that.


How was that for a review?
I don't usually break down like that.
------------------
Watched this last night while waiting for McDonalds' to deliver my supper of Country Grilled Chicken burger. Didn't taste as good as I remembered it so probably won't be having it again. I think.

I wasn't expecting anything AMAZING. It's from Disney (funny how I now associate 'less-than-amazing with the company) who have mucked up plenty of potentially good movies (Brother Bear, Home on the Range) for the sake of making a quick buck.
And true to my expectations, the movie had a beginning and an end, but no middle. It went from poor dog gets chemically drenched and obtained superpowers and finds a home, to poor dog saves the day really quick. No time for you to feel sorry for the damn thing.
CG not amazing but passable I guess on most scenes.
Gorgeous beagle.
Glimpses of good humour here and there, though nothing you would LOL about.
Even the comedy cast (Jim Belushi - According to Jim, Patrick Wharburton - voice of Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove and Superman in Jerry Seinfeld's ads, and plays anchorman on Almost Perfect) could save such a poorly paced show.
Kids would like it though, I mean, a talking dog? That's an eye-catcher any day.
Was cute, all in all, but thankfully I didn't have to pay money for it else I'd throw a hissy fit.
And true to my expectations, the movie had a beginning and an end, but no middle. It went from poor dog gets chemically drenched and obtained superpowers and finds a home, to poor dog saves the day really quick. No time for you to feel sorry for the damn thing.
CG not amazing but passable I guess on most scenes.
Gorgeous beagle.
Glimpses of good humour here and there, though nothing you would LOL about.
Even the comedy cast (Jim Belushi - According to Jim, Patrick Wharburton - voice of Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove and Superman in Jerry Seinfeld's ads, and plays anchorman on Almost Perfect) could save such a poorly paced show.
Kids would like it though, I mean, a talking dog? That's an eye-catcher any day.
Was cute, all in all, but thankfully I didn't have to pay money for it else I'd throw a hissy fit.
But watch it for the beagle!
How was that for a review?
:
You're biased coz of Rocky!!! =P LOL.
nooo.
i'm biased cause it's a dog!
It's not as CUTE as ROCKY. Sothere!!! Boo miss beagle.... *glares at Jon for not being a beagle*
*raises eyebrow at not too sane Em*
Post a Comment
<< Home