<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 07, 2008

Just need a good night's sleep.

Have been waking up at 6ish 7ish in the morning every day for the past few weeks, regardless of whether I went to bed at 12am or 2am.

And while 4 hours might seem plenty, my head is fuzzy pretty much all the time and I just can't concentrate during conversations. I don't even feel hungry anymore which is a shocker because I ALWAYS want to eat.

Just the other night, I had an urge to whack my brother with his recorder when he couldn't play Mary Had A Little Lamb after my having shown him for the umpteenth time.

:S

Need to sleep else I'll be a total wreck when I get to Sydney this weekend.

Flight plans are: flying to KL on Thursday afternoon and staying the night there. Need to repack my luggage which I left in KL. Friday afternoon fly to Bangkok, and catch a connecting flight to Sydney in the evening. Should arrive there about 6am their time on Saturday.

This weekend.

O_O

I don't think I can take all this activity.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay only a few days to go!!

I've booked my flights!! I'm coming to see you guys!!! You'll have to put up with me for 5 days.... SORRY!!! :P Will call/email with full details closer to the time :) YAY!! I'm super excited!!!

7:22 AM, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home